Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Recent Wedding {Keller Wedding Photographer}




I haven't done too many weddings the last few years but agreed to do this one for a good friend of the family. I got to work with a friend who is also a photographer and great pack mule (he carted all the equipment around and shot the video) and my former assistant Sandy. I love working with her, she just reads my mind. I am going to start doing weddings again starting this summer so it was good to get my feet wet. So, without further ado...meet Kristi and Shawn! Their wedding was shot at a great location out by the Texas Motor Speedway and we got so lucky and had a nice, sunny and warm day (it was early March!). They were blessed on their special day by Mother Nature. And here's hoping they are blessed in their new life together!

No comments: