Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meet the cousins {Keller Childrens Photographers}




Two cute sisters, a handsome young man and an adorable toddler...it was an awesome Keller photography session. The baby smiled for every shot which makes my job so easy, she was adorable! These sisters worked well together...got along great and seemed to really enjoy their "model" time. This young man started off a bit shy but his family and I kept working on him; actually the family kept cracking him up so I got some good smiles...what can I say? Us girls just love being photographed and some guys...not so much. I love family photography and really enjoy learning what makes each family member comfortable so that they look relaxed and confident in their pictures. I think you'll agree that these are some great portraits!

No comments: