Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Recent Favorite Session {Keller Children's Photography}



Okay, I'm sure you've seen these two from Keller featured on my website...mom loves to have her kids portraits done and we go play quite often! This is at a cool new spot I found - I love old buildings and am in my "urban grunge" phase right now..I think it's great to have variety, pretty parks with beautiful trees right along side old bricks and interesting architectural details! Variety is the spice of life and makes for some wonderful memories in your children's portraits. Anyway, P and P were in perfect photographic mode this particular day and Miss P even modeled my new rainboots and umbrella that are to die for cute!

Make sure you let me what types of things you're looking for in your family and children's portraits. I do have some accessories that we can work into your photography session, and just like we did with this Keller family's portraits, we can think of some fun stuff for you too!

No comments: