Monday, February 1, 2010

Look Out World! {Southlake Child Photography}


We lucked out last week and got this Southlake photography session in right before the cold weather came back. It was a lovely day in Southlake and the child I had the pleasure of photographing this day was a busy little 2 year old who was the cutest little guy I've seen in a while! I could have eaten him up with a spoon. He was a very busy little man, I should have brought my faster lens...I have quite a few pictures that were a blur from his running lol. It was a good workout for me I know! Grandma, your gallery just went up but here's a few I just had to make into a storyboard because they were so precious as he discovered the dandelions.

I consider myself blessed to have families like this one, who trust me to capture timeless and precious moments such as these in pictures. Grandparents have often commented that they'd give a lot to go back in time and save these memories in pictures of their own children and that's why they're determined not to let these memories of their grandchildren go by without documenting them in sweet pictures.

No comments: