Monday, February 1, 2010

The Allie Farris Trio {Fort Worth Headshot Photography}



picture of allie ferris trio fort worth texas band photography examples


I am so behind on getting my sessions edited and blog postings done so I apologize to Allie and the guys! This is a wonderful trio from Denton that I had the pleasure of meeting and hearing perform last September when they were the opening act for Del Castillo in Grapevine. I was very excited to get to photograph them and we finally got to do that in January. Allie is just a gorgeous girl and the guys were so sweet (and talented!). I took my second shooter Robert along with me and it was so much fun...I love when I get the opportunity to photograph musicians, a nice change of pace for me. I am almost finished with your session guys so here's a little sneak peek in the meantime.

No comments: