Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Umbrella!


I was cracking up Friday on this session. I have been photographing R since she was a newborn and she is so cute, love her curls! She is now 2.5 and I think her motto might be "I am woman, hear me roar!" She loved playing with the rain boots and umbrella and of course, the petti! Which I think may be magical...no little girl yet has been able to resist it, even when they don't feel like having their picture made. Anyway, R loved the rain gear so much that we couldn't get her out of them. I finally had to hang the umbrella handle from the back of my pants at the waist, to hide it from her (kind of like a dog with a tail back there...). The rain boots we just left on! And she didn't forget about that umbrella...the title says it all. I was seriously cracking up, she is a typical 2 year old...knows what she wants and wasn't going to forget about it! Mom, Dad...I love this image and it was hard for me to edit ANY of them out...your gallery is coming, look for your email!

A Nice Note from Mom:

Hey Cathy!
Cracked up at the blog! "R's" motto could also be: "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine!!"

You've proven from this last shoot that you can also work miracles. The pictures of "R" were just beautiful and made the choices very difficult!

No comments: