Thursday, October 30, 2008

The P Family {Keller family photographers}

family portrait in Keller Texas photography
Creative sessions ideas are at the forefront of this Keller photographers work; loved photographing this family and their pictures are great!

I can't even pronounce their last name (and I'm sure they feel that way about MY last name...) so just know them as the "P" family. The mom's extended family was in town to celebrate her birthday...and can I just say I want some of what's she's got...she is so young looking and in the 4 or 5 years I've known them hasn't aged at all! So not fair...

They always come up with some cute ideas and this particular family portrait was no exception. This year was all about the cowboy hats, don't they make great props or accessories for photos? What better backdrop to put them against than this western looking location.

Let me help you plan your family pictures and know that Keller family photography is our niche.

No comments: