Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meet the "K" Family



Earlier last week I got to meet and work with the K family, they are the nicest people, very easy and fun session. They are "new" Texans but have already survived one summer here so I think they'll be fine. They were referred to me by one of my longtime customers and to her I say thanks! I always appreciate the referrals and it lets me know I'm doing my job right.

I love this shot (and so do they)...very pretty day and the Botanic Gardens are always a gorgeous venue to shoot in. It was a bit of a vacation for me working with older kids, and I enjoy the older kids personalities and sense of humor. Sometimes the little ones don't get my jokes....

Thanks K family....I hope you enjoyed your session as much as I enjoyed photographing you!

No comments: