Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daddy's little girls




I met a new family yesterday that were referred by one of my longtime customers and I was immediately in love with all of their hair. Beautiful blonde ringlets, mom and both girls had them. We met at a beautiful park in Southlake which is normally an iffy spot as it gets very bright sun throughout most of the day. We so lucked out and had some cloud cover so the light was just beautiful! And by the time we were done, it was about to rain, missed by a very narrow margin! The oldest sister "R" is so photogenic it's crazy (in a good way!). This shot of her is my absolute favorite from the whole session...it's to die for good! I did show mom on the back of the camera but when I opened it up later on my pc I was soooo thrilled, it looked even better blown up! I am showing it to mom in color and bw but posting the bw here, you know I love my black and white! The little one is 17 months old "K" and she has the sweetest little baby curls, love them and her long eyelashes. We played some in the water but she wasn't too sure about that part! Next is one of the images of the girls (shh, its a secret for daddy)...I love it, its so sweet and I think this one will melt mom's heart too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy!

Wow-I love them. Thank you so much, you really captured beautiful, natural shots of R and K. They really show their personalities. I have some decisions to make in the next couple days!