Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Trio of Beauties



I got to photograph this family on Saturday morning at the park. I was nervous the park would be overrun with people but we got lucky...beautiful weather and not too crowded as it had been earlier in the week. This is a trio of Mom and her two daughters. You can tell they inherited their mom's good looks! I love this shot of them, and of course had to show it in black and white, my favorite! We did a lot during the session, the family, daughter and her fiance, and some with the family pets. This little boxer puppy here was to die for cute! I could have taken her home, it gave me puppy fever bad! If I were ever going to have a big dog it would definitely be a Boxer. And did you notice her beautiful pearl necklace, you're never too young or too canine to accessorize!

No comments: