Monday, February 11, 2008

Mime Photography


Strange title, but that's how my weekend felt. I came down with laryngitis Thursday night and had no voice at all this weekend. Of course I had sessions all weekend so figured out how to make elaborate hand gestures and sort of croak out what I wanted.

This cutie here, little M, is a mini me of the actress Teri Hatcher of Desperate Housewives. I kept seeing that as I was editing her session, maybe a little Alyssa Milano thrown in. Anyway, she's a gorgeous child and made my job so easy, she was really into the session and loved the petti...its a truly magical thing that petti!

I get to photograph her brothers next weekend (I heard they were pretty darn cute too)...can't wait! Thanks Mom and M, look for your email and gallery link which I'm sending now!

No comments: