Monday, October 15, 2007

Snips and Snails...oh you know the rest!


Love, love, love how this family dressed! They really "got" it...the clothing they wore is timeless and classic yet hip and trendy at the same time. It all coordinates well and definitely matched the fall colors we had at the park. So kuddos to them on doing a great job on picking what to wear for their photo session!

Now these two little guys are just adorable. And I don't think I've ever seen eyes as big as the little one has here...they are so, so big! And of course he's got the long eyelashes to go with them...why is it the little boys always get the long eyelashes? B and R were so much fun...we did some photos by the pond and did some of the more posed shots then went and played in the playground! I know I had fun and I'm pretty sure they did!

No comments: